Friday 9 May 2014

DESIGN POSTER AND FINALIZE PROJECT

WEEK 13

Nearing presentation week which is week 14, I have to be ready for the presentation day. There are two importatnt things to be done before I step into the hall to present my Final Year Project. First about poster design and second is project evaluation by advisor.

Designing a poster is not a very easy work to be done by a day. From time to time, I have to edit the layout and its design to get a nice and attracted poster whereby other will understand my project only by looking at it. The design need to approve by my advisor before i printed out. My advisor only told me with add the benefit and add the graph for the result.

I also make finalize for my project and make it sure it will be function 100percent. After that test the project and get the result from the RFID tag.

My final prototype from front


My hardware 


This my final poster. 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment