Saturday 14 December 2013

FINALIZE A PROPOSAL AND BLOGSPOT

WEEK 13

Week 13 has come with a relief and joy because I have already completed my proposal and also my blog (http://attendanceintelligentclassroomfyp2013.blogspot.com/). In this week I would like to thanks Sir Muhyi Yaakob for giving me some advise, guidance, corrected and helping me to finish my presentations slide, proposal and blog. Besides that, I have prepared my self to proceed my Final Year Project 1 (FYP1) to the next semester which is FYP 2. I hope there will be help out for my next semester progress.. amin

1 comment:

  1. Access control technology provides flexible control over access to your building and benefits organisations of all sizes as a low cost, easily maintained solution to
    managing exit and entry at one or more entrances. However, access control is more than just a means to improve security, and can provide other business benefits as
    well.

    1) Unique and smart management system. Allows to easily activate and deactivate access credentials over the keypad.
    2) Supports door release inputs for release push bottons or alarm interface.
    3) Security features: Provides door contact input (warning beeping sound if door remains open).
    4) Supports electric strikes or magnetic locks with independent operating voltages.
    5) Keypad Controller operative voltage: 12 Vdc to 14 Vdc.
    6) Requires external proximity readers.

    door access control system

    ReplyDelete